Big companies create strict policies when it comes to securing their data or information.
Most employees believe the company sets up policies to make them jump through a bunch of hoops to get their work done. However, they are mindful of not only the employee’s identity but the company as well.
There all many forms of identity theft that can happen to anyone. No one is 100% secure from their data or information being compromised.
Learn how you can create your own policy plan for your business or even your personal information to mitigate the exposure.
If your identity should ever get compromised, having a recovery plan in place will give you peace of mind.
Resources in this Episode:
- Episode #3: Quick … What’s That Password?
- LastPass Password Manager App*
- Episode #9: 5 Easy—but Critical—Ways to Secure Your Smartphone
- Windows PC/Laptop Remote Wiping Feature
- Apple Mac Remote Wiping Feature
- FTC Identity Theft Consumer Information
- FTC Identity Theft Recovery Site
- Transcript for Episode 39
*Note: I’m a proud affiliate of these products and services, and I do receive a small commission from each sale.