It’s back to school time and the tax-free weekend will be underway this coming weekend.
Unfortunately, technology items such as smartphones, laptops or desktop and tablets are not on the list of items for being tax-free here in the state of Texas. However, that never stopped retailers from promoting sales for them.
Tune into today’s episode where I will cover…
- Buyer’s guides for your next smartphone
- Computer Purchasing Worksheets
- Shoppers guide for Tablets or iPads
Whether it’s for you, your high school or college-bound students. Knowing what you need before you even step foot in a store or shop online is key to buying your technology with purpose.
Now I want to hear from you. What other types of technology are you purchasing for back to school? Leave your comment in the show notes.
Resources for this Episode:
- Episode 1: Feeling Dumb About Smartphone Shopping?
- Freebie: Buyers Guide for Smartphone
- Episode 14: Computer Shopping: Make a Purchase You Won’t Regret
- Freebie: Computer Purchase Worksheet
- Episode 21: A Tablet Buyer’s Guide: Comparing Features and Platforms
- Transcript for Episode 31