I’ll admit I hadn’t thought much about tablet computers before I was awarded one for a project in my corporate job. But once I had it, I discovered many very useful features and benefits.
Listen in to today’s podcast to get tips on what to look for when shopping for a tablet, and learn about some of my favorite ways to get the most out of this unique device.
- Why you’d want a tablet device
- Which platform you should choose between Android and iPad
- Which type of Internet connection to choose
- How much storage should you consider
- What size tablet works best for you
- Where to buy your new device
I certainly want to hear from you, if you already own a Tablet or iPad, what are your favorite features on the devices? Leave a comment in the show notes for what device you have or are going to buy and what your favorite uses are on this device.