I am super excited to introduce you to Lindsey Chapman, owner and Virtual Executive Officer of Meadow’s Resources, a human resource recruiting, staffing, consultant and management firm.
She specializes in virtual staffing, and she leads a virtual team that spans the globe, so she has mastered the art of working virtually and using technology to manage her business.
In this podcast, she shares her best advice with us. Highlights include:
- The online recruiting and collaboration tools she loves and why.
- The biggest mistake she has seen people make when it comes to investing in a CRM tool.
- Her No. 1 tip for choosing technology—it’s all about saving money.
- Why she requires everyone to use password managers.
- And much more!
I want to hear from you!
Let me know if you want more from other business owners and how they are using technology in their own business. I want to hear your thoughts, so post your comment below in this shows notes.
Resources from this Episode:
- LastPass Password Manager App*
- Meadows Resources
- Collaboration Tool Link: Trello
- TMS 6: Quick Tips to Organize your Contacts—and Keep Them That Way
- TMS 11: Choosing the Best Technology to Run Your Business
- Transcript of Episode 17
*Note: I’m a proud affiliate of these products and services, and I do receive a small commission from each sale.