Google Chrome is easily the most popular web browser on the market and with good reason. It is fast! It has become my browser of choice, mostly because of some unique features that help to drive my productivity through the roof—and make my web browsing more enjoyable.
During this podcast, I’ll share my favorite tips, including how to:
- Clear out all those annoying pop-up ads by using your Incognito Mode.
- Access a URL you searched on your phone—from your computer—and vice versa.
- Save websites you want to revisit again with your Bookmark Bar.
- Share your computer screen right to your T.V. with the Casting My Screen feature and a Google Comcast Device.
Plus, learn tricks for customizing your browsing experience!
Resources from this Episode:
- Link: Google Chromecast
- Link: How to Cast with Chromecast on TV
- Link: Chrome Extensions Web Store
- Transcript of Episode 15