If you disappeared off the face of the Earth tomorrow, would your family be able to access all your accounts to pay bills, withdraw money, check your insurance and assets, and more?
Or would they be left reeling, searching for usernames and passwords amid all that grief?
Don’t risk it. Act now to ensure they have everything they need to pick up the pieces and move forward. Listen to this podcast and learn how to create a thorough digital inventory. You’ll learn:
- The conversation you should schedule today, and what to say.
- 10 pieces of digital information you must inventory.
- The best way to keep your inventory secure—and easy to find.
- And more!
To help you navigate the process, I’ve also created a handy Digital Inventory Checklist that tells you exactly what information to include in your inventory.
Resources from this Episode:
- Download PDF: Digital Inventory Checklist
- LastPass Password Manager App*
- Online Course: Unleash the Power of Cloud with Your Smartphone
- Transcript for Episode 4
*Note: I’m a proud affiliate of these products and services, and I do receive a small commission from each sale.