Want to take a guess as to what those are? Those are the top three most common passwords, according to SplashData, a leading software security firm. “123456” has topped the list four years in a row.
Given that the annual number of data breaches and exposed records hit an all-time high last year and that identity theft is skyrocketing, this is insanity, folks.
If you aren’t taking your passwords seriously, you’re putting your personal and business information at risk. During this podcast, we’re going to discuss all things password-related, including:
- The silliest password mistakes—that even the smartest people make.
- The do-it-or-regret-it rules for setting failproof passwords.
- A simple two-step process for securing your information.
- The easiest way to store and manage your passwords—even if you have a hundred or more password-protected accounts.
Resources from this Episode:
- Apple Two-Factor Authentication Support Documentation
- Google Two-Step Verification Support Documentation
- Microsoft Two-Step Verification Support Documentation
- LastPass Password Manager App*
- Online Course: Unleash the Power of Cloud with Your Smartphone
- Transcript of Episode 3
*Note: I’m a proud affiliate of these products and services, and I do receive a small commission from each sale.